Great opportunity for regular freelance work for an experienced, dynamic and versatile photographer. At Vanity Studios, we have developed a distinctive method of shooting that covers a vast range of styles and genres. The studio works with a broad range of clientele with an extensive database, each with very individual requirements. The right fit for our team would be someone who can adapt their style accordingly to the brief or preference of our clients.
To establish this level of adaptability, full training will be provided so that our new team member can fully understand our comprehensive in-house technique. Our method is precise and teaches how to approach any genre of photography from families to corporate.
We shoot up to 6 different shoots per day so are therefore a fast-paced multi-skilled team who can produce stunning work in a short amount of time. We need someone to join our team who can learn our in-house methods and be ready to match the energy and multi-dexterous ways of our current photographers.
- Direct and conduct shoots according to the clients’ requirements
- Providing excellent customer service and communication
- Keep to strict timings for multiple appointments
Must Have Skills
- Work with studio lighting
- Be able to operate a range of studio equipment
- Versatile and adaptable
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct inexperienced clients
- Works well within a team
- Knowledge of Lightroom and the Adobe suite
- Campaign management
- Content Creation
- 3 years experience working in a photography studio directing clients and using studio lighting.
Rate of Pay
- From £140 per day